phone: +1 614 247 0097
Revisiting the Tale of Two Interest Rates with Endogenous Asset Market Segmentation (with J. K. Thomas)
published in Review of Economic Dynamics April 2015
Credit Shocks and Aggregate Fluctuations in an Economy with Production Heterogeneity (with J. K. Thomas)
published in Journal of Political Economy December 2013
- Default Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations in an Economy with Production Heterogeneity (with T. Senga and J.K. Thomas)
October 2014 working paper
- Entry, Exit and the Shape of Aggregate Fluctuations in a General Equilibrium Model with Capital Heterogeneity
(with G.L. Clementi, D. Palazzo and J.K. Thomas), June 2014 working paper
Inflation and interest rates with endogenous market segmentation (with J. K. Thomas) December 2011
Idiosyncratic shocks and the role of nonconvexities in plant and aggregate investment dynamics (with J. K. Thomas)
published in Econometrica March 2008
Adjustment Costs (with J. K. Thomas) in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Second Edition 2008
Inventories and the business cycle: An equilibrium analysis of (S, s) policies (with J. K. Thomas)
published in American Economic Review, September 2007,
Explaining inventories: a business cycle assessment of the stockout avoidance and (S,s) motives (with J. K. Thomas)
published in Macroeconomic Dynamics, November 2007
- Three Equations Generating an Industrial Revolution? (with M. Boldrin and L. Jones)
- Enduring Relationships in an Economy with Capital (with B. Ravikumar and L. Popov), under revision
Work in Progress
- Inventories and state-dependent pricing (with T. Takamura and J. K. Thomas)
- Inventory investment and aggregate fluctuations with idiosyncratic shocks (with J. K. Thomas)
February 2010 working paper
- A model of economic development with lumpy human capital accumulation
- Endogenous Market Segmentation and the Volatility of House Prices (with J. K. Thomas)
February 2009 working paper
- Elenev, Landvoigt and Van Nieuwerbergh (2016) 'A Macroeconomic Model with Financially
Constrained Producers and Intermediaries'
7-th Advances in Macro-Finance Conference Tepper-LAEF Conference, 24 September 2016
- Buera, Fattal-Jaef and Shin (2013) 'Anatomy of a Credit Cruch: from Capital to Labor Markets'
Review of Economic Dynamics Conference on Money, Credit and Financial Frictions, 5 December 2013
- Bachmann and Ma (2012) 'Lumpy investment, lumpy inventories'
CIREQ Macroeconomics Conference, 28 April 2012
- Gomes and Schmid (2010) 'Equilibrium Credit Spreads and the Macroeconomy'
Boston University Conference on Linkages Between Macroeconomics and Finance, 13 November 2010
- Alessandria, Kaboski and Midrigan (2008) 'Inventories, lumpy trade and large devaluations'
ISIR session at ASSA Meetings, 3 January 2009
- MATLAB programs for 'Optimal Monetary Policy' Review of Economic Studies October 2003 (with Robert King and Alex Wolman)
- Fortran 90 programs for 'Inventories and the business cycle' American Economic Review September 2007 (with Julia Thomas)
- Band Pass Filter in Fortran 90 and Eviews
last edit 7.10.2016